Treasures, Treasuries, and Thoughts

I swore I would never do a blog! So much for swearing. I didn't think that I would have much to say or share. I was wrong! I have been so blessed with a wonderful family, loyal friends, sharing colleagues, and the support from so many that I will never run out of topics to write about.

I have opened an on-line store at a place called Etsy (rhymes with Betsy). The items on the left are available for purchase there. These will change from week to week to show you my latest creations. The link to the store is in the upper left corner of this page.

I also have items for sale listed on Art Fire. The link to my Art Fire Studio is http://www.jstinson.artfire.com/

I hope you will visit this blog, my Flickr page (http://www.flickr.com/photos/jstinson/2500402289/) and my Etsy and/or Art Fire stores often. (http://www.jstinson.etsy.com/ http://www.jstinson.artfire.com


So come along on my Trail of Treasures! It will be a Spirit Journey for me and I invite you to join me on the trip.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Future Treasures


OK, I'll admit it! I lost my head this week! It all started very innocently last Friday afternoon when I was invited to look at beads that a local lady had purchased and was now liquidating. Now, inviting me to look at beads is like inviting an alcoholic to a cocktail party! Maybe even worse as some alcoholics can "just say no"! To paraphrase Will Rogers who said "I never met a man I didn't like".....I don't think I ever met a bead I didn't like! Not only did I buy beads there, when I returned home, I discovered a package full of beads that I had ordered from a Pow Wow vendor. I dumped them all on my dining room table and am waiting for the Design Spirit to come my way! I am going to be very busy when you consider that my bead stash was already considerable. Now I'm going to stop my head from spinning, vow to buy no beads for the rest of 2008, call to my muse and get busy on those future treasures!

5 comments:

Zuda Gay Pease said...

Oh how fun!! Hehe...you might be able to make it to the end of 2008. It isn't too long!

Judy Nolan said...

OMG, Joni! This looks like my kitchen table. Just substitute felt, yarn and buttons, and you have the general idea. LOL!

The Lone Beader® said...

Thanks for your kind comment on my blog! Please stop by anytime! :)

Also this pile of beads looks like a similar pile I had on my floor until I organized all my seed beads! LOL

Kim Caro said...

ive been reading the blogs like this everyday since i started this blog :) no worries. i love it !

Jean Levert Hood said...

Oh, I know that feeling, like me in a paint store!! What fun! I'll look forward to the finished products, Joni!

I always enjoy your blog!